Friday, October 19, 2012

Fini Friday! A Case of Halloween Finery!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Fini Friday! 
I hope your week has been fabu so far!!! 
I have an update and news to share with you today so let's zoom into action! First, the update! You may recall that I brought home a few display cases in mid-September! I've modified and "Faeried-them-up"! Take a look!
These first two photos are of Stage 1 of Faerieing-up! This includes all manner of cleaning and new display fabric!
The Dark Wood Case:
  
 
The White Wood Cases:
Stage 2 includes paint and Faerie Dust!!!! 
Dark Wood Case:
  I kept it pretty subtle on this case...so you may not be able to tell any modifications from the photo... 

The White Wood Cases: I think it's much easier to tell the liberal use of copper paint and Faerie Dust on these!!! Heee!!! 

Contrary to what I thought on this day last week, I have one more show before Halloween! So you have one more chance to see and adopt a Sprite Creation (or two) to augment your Halloween finery! 
Here is one of the Sprite Creations that might suit you or your loved one on this Holiday occasion! 
Title:Graveyard Guardians 
Ingredients: Brass charms, anodized aluminum, surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic) 
We'll be at BellaWeen at BellaLuna tomorrow (Saturday) from 10am to 6pm (CST, USA)!!! There will be Faerie Finery, Faerie Readings, gifts, crystals, and all manner of alternative services such as Reiki Healings, Animal Communications and discounts by BellaLuna!!! 
Also... organic food!!! 
Come join us!!! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment