Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Fluevogs, Faerie Sightings and Fun!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! 
A while back I mentioned that there would be some changes to this blog as I expanded the focus to "an uncommon life" (that would be mine!).  This is really about sharing more in the hopes of inspiring more!
Without further ado, let's get into this blog post!
Sunday I was honored to return to the Minneapolis Fluevog Store to offer Faerie Readings and assist in helping celebrate their 1st Anniversary!!!
There were puppets and jugglers, cake and wine, MN Roller Girls and excellent live music! 
It was so much fun!
THANK YOU so much to those who joined us in partying as well as those who graced my little table for a Reading!
It was a privilege to assist you with your life questions!  It was also gratifying that the feedback was unanimously positive!  The comment I heard the most was some form of "This is spot-on!"  or "This is so accurate!"  The highest compliment came from a self-pronounced skeptic who gave praise to the accuracy of the information!  YAY!!!


Onward to more whimsy and the uncommon life theme!
I, like many of us, often have songs that pop into my head.  This has happened my whole life and the songs often speak to a current thought, mood or offer a flash of insight into a current challenge.  Indeed, I think there really is a soundtrack to my life!
So! Here are the snippets of the most current songs in my Internal Jukebox, as I like to call it!
"Heart and Soul" - Huey Lewis and the News
You see, she gets what she wants
'Cause she's heart and soul
She's hot and cold
She's got it all,

Heart and soul
Yeah she's heart and soul
She's hot and cold
She's got it all
She's heart and soul
  
And "So Alive" - Love and Rockets 
I'm alive, oh oh, so alive
I'm alive, oh oh, so alive 

Don't know what color your eyes are, baby
But your hair is long and brown
Your legs are strong and you're so, so long
And you don't come from this town

My head is full of magic, baby
And I can share this with you
The feel I'm on top again, baby
That's got everything to do with you

Of course you can find both of these songs on YouTube, if you're curious about them!
Finishing up this post, let me tell you about the 
November Message From the Faeries
Tuesday, November 19th at 12Noon (CST, USA)!  Join Cheryl Patton and me as we discuss the whimsical and practical tips and tricks the Faeries have in this gracious month of November!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment