Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! In a Creative Mood!

Hello and Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
Today has been a beautiful summer day here and I hope the same can be said for you-all!
I've a Mood Bead Creation and a Custom Creation to show you today, so let's get started!
This necklace creation was borne of both the fabulous knotwork in this neck cord and the Mermaid Mood Bead!
Take a look!

Title: Celtic Beauty
Ingredients: Mermaid's Tale Mood bead, lead-free pewter, rayon fiber, quartz. 


I thought the Mermaid a fitting combination with the fine Celtic tradition of sea-faring adventure. Other nifty details are the fluid spirals in the accent beads that are reminiscent of the Celtic triple-spirals (meaning the never-ending cycle of life)!
You'll see this in my Etsy shoppe tomorrow!







Let's end this blog post with a peek at a Custom Creation! 
A lady who adopted a Pen Creation from me at a show in May commissioned a Pen with a Turtle on it somehow and this is it! 
 Title: Just Keep Swimming! 
Ingredients: Turtle Island and Blue Mystique Mood Beads, lead-free pewter, steel pen (USA), ink.
That's about it for me here!! 
I've lots going on in the studio, so stay tuned! 
I'll see you here for Fini Friday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment