Friday, June 7, 2013

Fini Friday! Fancy-full!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I hope your week has been grand so far!

I've a quick Update about my weekend schedule!
There has been a change of plans regarding the Healing Gallery and the Open House this Saturday and Sunday.
Neither my Sprite Services nor my Sprite Creations will be available at the Healing Gallery.
If you were hoping to visit with me, please contact me via my website.
My Sprite Services will continue to be offered at locations that best suit each person and situation, include by appointment at Bellaluna Boutique!
Onward to the shinies!

I acquired more loot on Walkabout this past week!  Fanciful knobs!
Take a look!
I plan to use these in multi-media creations!  Those are mixing jewelry creations with other types of media!  Stay tuned as I'll showcase those here (of course)!

This is a collection of materials for a necklace (possibly necklace and earring ensemble) that has been lying in wait for the last bits of shiny-goodness!  I think a few more bits of filigree will do it!  The idea started with the matte-black links from Earthenwood Studio. Soon enough, that fabulous Unicorne pendant joined my collection.  It is hand-made by an artist at our local Renaissance Festival!  I'm fascinated by the shiny, industrial finish and raised relief of a Unicorne!  I love the juxtaposition of the modern, gritty colouring with an ancient, legendary creature!
Stop by to check see how this grows into completion!  I promise it will absolutely be unique! 
The working title right now seems to be Unicorn Rising!

And with that, I wish you a fabu weekend!
See you Monday!
P.S.
My next event a BlogTalk Radio Interview! 
Hosted by Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom, this interview will reveal the Faeries Messages specific to June!
Saturday, June 18th at 12Noon (CST,USA). 
I hope you can join us! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment