Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane and News!

Hello! Hello!
It's been a little bit since I've posted here, so I'm glad to see you've joined me once again!
It has been a busy Fall so far and I am just loving the WARM temperatures!! It helps motivate me to complete a few more tasks in preparation for winter and the accompanying snow!

I've been brewing up a great many new creations since we last visited and this week the theme seems to be Boo-tiful Halloween earrings! I'll show you more in a moment...
Before I do, let me job your memory... do you remember the batch of lovely charms I received in the mail? The collection that was SteamGothtastic with a Spritely twist? It was heavy on the wrenches, which, in the beginning, I wasn't quite sure what to do with. However, inspiration struck and here is one of the many designs I've used them in so far.
The title is: Drop Forged
metal wrench charm, fire opal swarovski crystals, metal, plated silver surgical steel earwires.


And now on to the Spooky Goodness! And another walk down memory lane...a little while back, I received scary-fun stuff RingsNThings Blog Partner Program and I'd a lot of fun creating with it all. But the rest of the ghosties, skulls, cats, tombstones, pumpkins and so forth sat waiting for more ideas. More inspiration came ghosting in with Halloween and the Day of the Dead looming more closely on the calendar. Here are a few pairs of earrings to for your viewing pleasure!
Graveyard Guardian
brass charms, aluminum, plated silver surgical steel earwires

Devilishly Cute
glass, metal, plated silver surgical steel earwires

I'm so excited to share this next bit of absolutely-shiny-new-up-to-the-minute-news with you-all! I've been chosen as an ArtBeads Blog Partner! I have ideas.. so many ideas!!! You'll just have to check back to see what grows into life!
Beads

Stay tuned!



Legalese: I have received the following products free of charge from RingsNThings and I am honestly reviewing them. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received: Glass Sewn Devil Skull, Raw Brass Charms-Cat,Ghost,Tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment