Monday, November 16, 2009

Where in the World is Sprite Creations?

More shows!
I'll be at Girls Night Out in Forest Lake, MN, USA this Thursday for a Mini-Expo from 5pm to 8pm. Come on out and pamper yourself or someone you love!
Details are below and stop on by if you are in the area!




Other places and times to stop on by and see me:
I'll be at Audacious Alchemy, on the corner of University and Raymond in Saint Paul, this Friday evening for God/dess Night. This Yoga Studio features Massage-by-the-Minute, a Vibe Bar and my creations, among many other services. The God/Dess Night is scheduled for every third Friday of the month and with the intent to uncover the Divine in all of us.

This Saturday I'll be a few doors down from Audacious Alchemy at Sacred Paths Center from noon to 6pm. Sacred Paths Center has been a partner for adopting my creations and I'll be playing with Faerie Cards all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment