Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An Update!

I've been a bit slow on the updating lately, but that's because there is so much going on!!
As I've mentioned, I've been changing out Creation Locations and have two new locations to introduce to you!
The first is for the more Northern MN folks as it is located in Mora, MN.
Bread N Honey Pantry is a lovely cafe, organic/whole foods and alternative health products market, exquisite boutique is located right on Main Street (actually Union Street) Mora. It is chalk-full of goodness and is locally-owned and operated by a single parent! If you are in the area, it is worth the visit to stop in!

The second location is BellaLuna Boutique in Minnetonka!
This beautiful boutique is full of hand-made goodness, wonderful stones, candles, books, incense, statuary, and so much more!! If you are searching for a unique gift for yourself or a loved one, this is highly recommended!

I am sad that I haven't had a chance to snap any photos of my new creations so I can proudly show them to you! My creations lately have been on the Steampunk-ish and Fae end of the the spectrum and I've had so much fun with them!
Look for wrenches, keys, beautiful glass, lovely hand-dyed fibers, one of a kind chains and more when you have a chance to visit me at one of my shows!
(hint! hint!) hee!

And now, back to the studio!

P.S. I came home last week with two bells in the shape of a baby chick and an owl! I've been carrying them around with me and a giggle every time I hear their chime through my jacket or in my bag!
PPS. WAIT!! I snapped a quick photos of those fun little bells for your viewing pleasure!
Aren't they adorable???!

No comments:

Post a Comment