Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bits and Bobs....

Hello Everyone!
Just a little update on all sorts of things!!!
I've been dabbling a bit in all sorts of things this week! A little resin, a little drilling, a little wire-wrapping, a little glueing and it has been fun!!
I have two Steampunk tie tacks to show you in a few moments. They are part of what I've been creating as well as single post Steampunk earrings, Serenity necklaces and more!
As you can tell, I am definitely on the mend from the cold that knocked me out of the Bean Factory Artist Market on Saturday. Boo! Hiss!! I was so disappointed to miss it, but feeling well is a good priority!

Before we head on to the photos, I just want to remind folks of two shows in the next 4 days that I'll be at!
The first is Feed Your Passion for Fashion at The Shops At West End in Saint Louis Park, MN, USA. This is still scheduled from 5 to 8pm tomorrow evening. We're all watching the weather reports closely and it looks like there are some alternatives to the expected heavy rain, but I'll keep you posted if there are any changes or postponements!

The second show is Pagan Pride at beautiful Lake Harriet Spiritual Center at 44th and Upton in Minneapolis, MN, USA. This show runs both Saturday and Sunday and is indoors so will be VERY difficult to rain out!
I hope to see you at one or both of these!

And now.. those fabulous Steampunk Tie Tacks or Cravat Clasps as I've termed them!


No comments:

Post a Comment