Monday, January 26, 2009

Movin' Right Along...

Yup! that's what I'm doing right now. I'll be a bit quiet this week as I'm working on tax stuff. Yay. Although I will be relieved and happy when it is over and I am learning quite a bit about many things, including how to tweak the systems I already have in place. And eyeing software that looks useful. Also, I have a few commissions I am moving along through the creations progress!!! One is awaiting first deposit, another is waiting for materials. Also also: I have replenished the number of creations available for adoption at SaraCura over the weekend. Go on down and check them out!!! Please note: For those of you watching closely, this means the creations available at my Etsy and ArtFire pages have changed. Oh yes!! That's right, I forgot to mention!! I have a new on-line venue, Art Fire! I don't have much up in the shop just yet (especially with the afore-mentioned replenishing) but I will rectify that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment