Friday, January 3, 2014

Fini Friday! Fairy Inspiration!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to the first Fini Friday of 2014!

I hope your 2014 has been full of hope and joy so far!
I've a bit of Fairy inspiration to share with you today!
These two lovely pendants found their way to me through a good friend!  
The smaller leaf pendant is carved from either stone, wood or perhaps buri nut!  I love the organic shape and colour of it and can't wait to play with it more!

The Fairy pendant is so cheerful and sweet!  I love the details in the visual tableu that is this pendant, from the Fairy's wings to her bouquet of simple flowers! 
She calls for a design that is beguilingly simple, yet rich in details and possibly textures!

Stay tuned to see what these grow into!
See you next week!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment