Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Banner!

This is a picture of the banner that was finished just in time for Pride!.
I thought quite a bit about my banner before going forward with it. It was important to me to have a fabric rather than vinyl banner. Vinyl is very useful, but I try to be environmentally conscious as well as eclectic in my business and I wanted something that would stand out and be environmentally friendly.
I found this fabric and fell in love with it.
Next were the rainbow letters. Surprisingly, these are not easy to come by, nor are they cheap!
However, you can now print out any image you like on iron-on transfer paper.
So, with a little help from my husband and family, here is the banner!


I think it is BEAUTIFUL!!
Also, as with everything in my studio, it underwent testing. I ran it under steaming hot and freezing cold temperatures to make certain none of the colors ran.
They did not! YAY!

I hope to have a second one done for my next show so that I can have one for both inside and outside the canopy!

No comments:

Post a Comment