Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Town and One More Show...

as Yes would say.
Pride went well. This was my biggest show in terms of people numbers and was my best show yet. I am happy to say that I was blessed to meet many good, interesting people and we all seemed to have a lot of fun.
I learned a lot about packing up, setting up and tear down.
This was the first time I used the canopy with the sidewalls and the entire tent performed like a champ!
Sunday was very, very windy, with rumors of other vendors tents being blown away, literally.
I am very fortunate in having a partner with a mechanical genius! With some of his ingenuity and ratchet-straps, the tent was proof against the rough winds!
We'll remember that technique for the other outdoor shows I have this summer.
It was good to spend time with other vendors, some I knew previous to the show and new vendors that I had the privilege of meeting at the show.
Also: With help from my family, I had a fabric banner to display at my tent! It turned out beautifully and really seemed to catch folk's attention!
Here is a picture of my booth with the fabulous banner!


And now: I am at CONvergence at the Sheraton in Bloomington. I am merely a participant, not a Dealer. Though I have entered seven creations in the Art Show.
If you're going to be at the convention, stop by, check out the creations and bid on them if they suit your fancy!
We may actually bump into each other at the convention and please do say HI!
If you won't be there, then have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment