Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cats at CONvergence Art Show & Upcoming Shows



Here is a picture of two Rainbow Cats bracelets that I created during Pride. I am pleased to say that both have found their people!
The bottom bracelet, Rainbow Cats with a Twist, was adopted at the CONvergence Art Show and is now happily home with it's person!

A little more information about these bracelets:
The cats are ceramic 'buttons' that were custom-made at my request and are no longer available, as the artist is moving in new and different directions.
I've been having a lot of fun with the colored jumprings and delving more into chain-link and chain-mail.


My next show is the 2009 Coffee Crawl, Saturday, July 25th from 10am to 6pm at the J.S. Bean Factory in Saint Paul, MN.
Come on out and support your local, independent businesses and artists! Sip a good cuppa from a local coffee shop while browsing art from indie artists. Stop by and say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment