Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moving, Creations Locations and more!

I've coined the term "Creation Location" for all of the non-show locations where you can find my creations!
I have 5 locations presently.
Pappagallo in the Galleria, Edina, MN, USA
SaraCura in Dinkytown, U of MN Twin Cities-Minneapolis, MN, USA
Willow Bridge Center, Cambridge, MN, USA
Santa Lucia, Princeton, MN, USA
and now: what I'm calling the Creation Cottage right next to Camp Holiday near Deerwood, MN, USA.
This cute and cozy little cottage is filled with hand-crafted goodness and will be open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Here are some of the Sprite Creations you can find there:






I've moved my creations from Spirit River in Anoka, MN while arrangements are being made to reopen in their new location. I'm looking forward to being back with them later this summer!

More movin' and groovin': I've moved my online studio presence over to my Etsy Shop. If you've visited my ArtFire online studio and were looking for a creation you've seen there, please head on over to my Etsy shop or contact me!

Look for more, more, more!
Sprite Creations is undergoing changes just as much as everyone else in the world!!!
Check out my Show Schedule for a chance to visit me and my creations in person! I've a busy summer lined up and more updates on the way!

With all the changes in Creation Locations, I've more new creations on the way!
I'm also contemplating new types of Creations, such as shawl pins, cuff links, and... well, you'll just have to see, won't you? *grin*
See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment