Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fire and Water...

Not as incompatible as one might think! These seem to be the themes that I'm creating around these last couple of days.. with a few bits of modern art here and there!
Not really surprising, either, since it has been rainy as of late.. which entices me to curl up next to a cozy fire!

Most of these are so new, they don't have titles yet.. except for the cat & fish earrings in the top-center. Those were created around the title, which is, "CatFish".
Ha!
Here is the photo!


I have a busy week ahead of me with the regularly-scheduled Fairy Tarot event at The Edge Coffeeshop in Saint Paul, MN, USA.

I and some of my creations will be at Spirit River Gallery & Exchange in Anoka, MN, USA this coming Friday from 4pm to 8pm.

And! I and my creations be at LHSC Spring Psychic Faire at 44th and Upton (UPTOWN!), Minneapolis, MN, USA both Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment