Friday, July 30, 2010

Where in the World is Sprite Creations?

Busy weekend lined up!
I'll be closing up Santa Lucia, one of my Creation Locations in Princeton, MN. They have fabulous ice cream, so I'll be enjoying one of those as I pack up my creations for the Bean Factory Artist Market at the JS Bean Factory in Saint Paul, MN, USA this weekend!
I'll be there from 10am to 7pm Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday! We've permission to close the street on Saturday, so there will be artists everywhere!! Come on out for a visit and to sit a while with some coffee, tea or other beverages and nummy munchies and soak up the art-ness!! (Yup! That's a word! I just invented it!)
Here are some new creations and their titles to entice!
A Little Steam, A Little Punk...
Fairy Berries
Fairy Jewels: Dawn
Fairy Jewels: Dusk
Ascension
The Fire and the Chalice


In other news, one of my creations is winging it's way to La Habra, California! This commission took a little while to create but I think you'll agree it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Title: Sacred

I can't wait for it to arrive at it's person's doorstep!!!

Here is wishing you-all a FABULOUS, FUN Summer weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment