Friday, October 1, 2010

Chain, Chain, Chain!

I am feeling better and have many new shinies to show you! I've been experimenting with different kinds of chains and combining color with the metallic textures. I'm quite pleased with what I have to show you! Chains also remind me of machines, and specifically of motorcycles. I've been pleased with the recent beautifully warm Fall days that make riding my motorcycle such a joy! The motorcycle is new to me, so I need a lot of practice and hours of riding for us to be completely comfortable with each other. And I put some good time in with her yesterday! YAY!
Here is a showroom picture of her cousin:


And now, on to the Shinies!

To Make The Heart Soar:


Colors of the Soul:


So! Lots of fun with textures, colors and words!
You can find all of these in my Etsy shop!
And now, for the weekend! Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment