Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I know it is a little early, I will be out and about this weekend and so won't be around the Interwebs much. I have new goodies to show you in celebration of Halloween!

I was approached by The Healing Loft and asked to donate to this cause Tick or Treat Fundraiser . Many folks in my more rural area are affected by Lyme's disease and other tick-borne diseases, so this event, the family and their story really struck a chord with me.

Here is a peek at the three pairs of earrings Sprite Creations is donating.

Devilishly Cute


Boo-tiful Flowers


Ghost Candy (No Calories!)


Though the subject matter is serious, this really looks like a fun event! Stop on out, support the family and maybe come home with a nifty pair of earrings to celebrate Halloween!


In wrapping up this post, I wanted to show you what arose from the Coffin Pendant I created a little while ago. As you might remember, I used a picture of the incomparable Bela Lugosi as the original movie character Dracula and I wanted to create something as elegant and creepy as him!

I gathered some sterling silver bats, Czech-pressed glass 'jewels', sterling silver chain with coffin-shaped links and an elegant clasp and set about creating!

(One of my favorite details is the bat hanging off the coffin-chain extender! Check it out!)


And here it is! Simply and undeniably elegant... and creepy.

Title: Undying Elegance





A suitable homage for Mr. Lugosi, don't you think?

MMMMMmmwwwwwwaaaahhahahaha!!!

*insert the sounds of a bat winging through the night*


Happy Halloween!


Legalese: MANY THANKS to RingsNThings for providing the Coffin Picture Frame Pendant, Ghost Raw Brass Charms and Glass Candy Corn, Sewn Devil Skull and Boo Beads free of charge via their Blog Partner Program!!!! I am honestly reviewing them and have not been paid for my endorsement of the above listed materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment