Friday, October 8, 2010

Tropical Minnesota!

Well, maybe not quite, but 80 degrees in October is darn close! What a beautiful day! I found it interesting to be crunching through the leaves outside (which I tried to enjoy as much as possible!) while wearing a T-shirt and light jeans. It is marvelous!!!
I'm back home today after a busy day of appointments and The Healing Loft's inaugural Healer Sampler! It was so much fun to be surrounded by 5 other Healers and, of course, the wonderful co-owners and staff! The space is beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing it develop fully into the vision set forth by the three owners.
Also! New Sprite Creations can be found at Pappagallo and SaraCura ! Head on over and take a peek!

This also means that I have inventories to update as well as my Etsy and Artfire shops in the next little bit. Feel free to stop by and visit either shop for newly-listed shinies!

And now, in honor of the wonderful, warm weather, pictures of a new pair of earrings titled:
Walk On the Ocean:


These may be found in one of my shops, you'll just have to stop by and check!

Au Revoir !

No comments:

Post a Comment