Friday, December 23, 2011

Fini Friday! Merry!

Hello Everyone!!!
I've been out and about doing the last little bits of shopping for Winter Holiday celebrations this weekend and picked up a little bit of loot for the studio as well!!

I'm going to pause here before showing you those shinies to let you know that I've listed a few more creations in my Etsy shoppe! Do you remember this post? I've listed Celebration In A Twinkling from that post, as well as one other pair of earrings just now. So! If these strike your fancy, click on over and adopt them!
P.S. It is too late for these to arrive before Christmas, especially since I will be on the interwebs only infrequently this weekend (for obvious reasons), so please keep that in mind!

OK!! Onward to the loot!!!

Don't these sparkle and shine??? These are all Swarovski crystals!!! I love the vibrant, soft colours and the flower and butterfly shapes!! They remind me of Spring!! Wheeeee!!!

And now, let me take a moment to wish you all a MERRY! whatever Winter Holiday you celebrate! May your holidays be filled with beauty, joy, wonder and love!
And with that, here is a photo of my Christmas tree, complete with presents!!!
I have 2 favorite parts of Christmas/Yule... finding the perfect gift for a loved one and seeing the happy expressions on that loved one's face when they open that perfect gift! So you can imagine that a tree filled underneath with gifts is a warm, happy sight to me!


Merry!!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment