Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Sharing and an Experiment!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I hope your week has been grand so far!
I've been experimenting with wire and beads today, among other things, so I'll start this post with that!
Working Title: Summer Jewels
Ingredients: Czech glass, vintage acrylic, Artistic wire.
I love the opportunity to play free-form with wire and this idea popped to mind a few weeks ago... the mixing of the greens. This is a bit of a mono-chromatic palette for me, yet I think it grew into beautiful completion!
Next up is a very sweet creation that grew out of a pendant I found on Walkabout. Details are here!
Title: Sharing
Ingredients: Czech glass, vintage acrylic, hand-wrapped "yarn" wire ball, metal. 
I created the wire "yarn" ball by wrapping scrap portions of wire into a ball and suspending it from a matching wire from the silvery chain. This creation is really all about that precious kitten pendant! 
I included things kitten-friends would share...such as admiring a butterfly, a ball of yarn and perhaps a lunch of fish! The heart-shaped clasp is the final endearing touch on this simply charming creation! 
This will be up in my Etsy shoppe by the end of this evening! 
And that's a wrap for this Whimsy Wednesday! 
Have a comfy rest of the week and I'll see you on Friday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment