Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Comet Over and See Me Sometime!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I hope the short vacation we had from each other was grand!
I used some of the Holiday time to go on Walkabout and find interesting things (as you saw from last Friday's post).
Let me show you a little of what else was found and what has grown out of those 'raw materials'!
Octopus!
This is a very grand (and adorable!) inflatable octopus!
I think we can see why he had to come home with me(and why he's featured on a Whimsy Wednesday post!)!
I think he'll make a fabulous addition to any pool party!
Other ideas are to keep him inflated and perched somewhere around the house! Stay tuned to see where he might hang out between pool parties!
Next up!
Glow in the Dark Earrings!
Title: As Yet Unknown
Ingredients: Czech glass, anodized aluminum, Glow in the Dark plastic, metal, surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic & silver-plated).
I wanted to play with the galaxy of shapes in a first-time project that wasn't a big commitment.
And so, this earring creation was born!
What went into the creating of these earrings, you ask? Well!
I've filed and softened the edges of the plastic comet and shooting star.
A wonderfully colourful batch of jumprings suspending those shapes from hypo-allergenic earwires!
And the entire set accented with matching, celestial blue, iridescent stars!
These are definitely for those with out-of-this-world personalities!
Look for these in my Etsy shoppe soon!
And there you have it!
Another Whimsy Wednesday post finished with giggles!
Thank you for stopping by!
I'll see you on Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment