Saturday, April 10, 2010

Display version 1.0

I had the sewing machine cabinet polished and ready to go, but decided to leave it sit and air out for a few more days. I really don't want any of my creations to smell like furniture polish!
However, I wanted to have something on display at the new shop I mentioned in the original post. So... I took an old typing table (you know, the ones with the fold-up wings? Yeah.. this one has the original wood wheels-hee!) and draped some beautiful, brilliant floral fabric over it, added some greenery (my company is Sprite Creations, after all!) and filled a vintage jewelry box with my creations.
Ta Da!
Here it is, at the shop!



If you are in the Anoka, MN, USA area, stop by Spirit River and check out all the hand-made awesomeness!! You'll find oils, hand-painted feathers and art, jewelry, candles, bath goodies, photographs, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment