Thursday, April 1, 2010

Whew! Busy Week!

This week has been extremely busy for me, chalk full of lots of travel and time away from the Interwebs! I'm pleased to say that the MN Shadows Faire was a success this past weekend both financially, in making new contacts and developing deeper relationships with those I already know and in terms of feedback.
This was a bit of a new set-up for me. We brought the canopy framework for our outdoor tent, but strung Christmas lights around the top instead of the fabric canopy. It looked very Spritely and I am very pleased with it!! Now I just have to find a photo of it to show you!!!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a photo of a very happy Creation and person, who found each other at the Faire this past Saturday!
Meet Poppy, who is happily bringing home the necklace creation "Earth and Sky"!



YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment