Friday, April 2, 2010

There can be only one!

Actually, there can be many rings but only one of each design!
Now that I have your attention....
I wanted to show you some of the rings that I created whilst I was away from home on Wednesday!
I am a bit sad as I wasn't able to take pictures of two of them. One was a commission for a new-found friend that I created while at the home studio, and the other ring was adopted by this same friend within an hour after it was created! YAY!

The first ring was an iridescent blue fish on silver-colored tarnish-resistant wire. I am so pleased with this as the fish is able to flip freely back and forth on the ring structure so he looks like he's swimming on my friend's finger!
The second ring is an abstract wavy pattern on a blue-so-dark-it-is-purple wire. The interesting thing about this ring is that when I was coiling the wire on both sides, the tension was such that the portions of the ring immediately around the bead mimiced the wavy pattern! Very Cool!

Now that I've described those rings that I have no photo for *sad face*... I'll show you the photo of the remaining new creations. I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment