Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Playin' Around...

So, here we are at the end of the week and I'll be heading out soon for the rest of most of the afternoon and evening! Stop by Spirit River if you are in the Anoka, MN, USA area! I'll be there from 4-8pm. You'll find mine and other jewelry, oil, soap, paintings, and other handmade art creations, books, a guest speaker and a beautiful, relaxing environment.

Here is a peek at what I've been playing with lately!
I've been on the road alot and so I've been playing with wire. So, here is a quick photo of those wire creations! Some rings and a few simple earcuffs peeking out from the back there! It is my intention to play with earcuff designs until I can perfect some more elaborate and beautiful options for you-all!

Here 'ya go!



Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment