Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fun Stuff Ahead!

Hello Everyone!

Today's post is all about fun things! Particularly fun contests!
ArtBeads has a few of those going on right now!

As you might recall, I entered a Creation, Soaring Home, in Artbeads What Inspires You? Contest!! If you've been following my blog, you saw this on my Artbeads Blog Partner Entry I submitted Soaring Home was submitted in the Necklace category. Voting is closing tomorrow, Wednesday, night close to midnight CST. I think it would be LOVELY to win this contest, and I hope you agree! Please take a moment and click on the Vote for Me! button to help me with that. Wouldn't that be a fabulous Christmas present?!



ArtBeads also has another contest for you to enter!! It is the Stocking Stuffer Sweepstakes! Win a fun holiday stocking full of beads, fabulous gifts, and a $100 Artbeads.com gift certificate! This sweepstakes will end on December 22, 2010. To enter this sweepstakes, click the nifty banner below!




I am busy creating in the studio for the Women's Art Festival this Saturday and the Artisan Faire at the Eye of Horus !

It would be fabulous to see you, so stop by if you are in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment