Thursday, December 2, 2010

So Much to Say!

Just like the Dave Mattews Band song, I have much to tell you-all!

As Winter Holidays are just around the corner, there will be many opportunities to visit me and my Creations!

I have a bit of exciting news to share and then I'll leave you with a summarized schedule of where you can find me this month!

The News:
The Eye of Horus will be a new Creation Location and adoption center for Sprite Creations starting mid-December! We're kicking off this partnership with the Artisan Faire on Sunday, December 12th from 11am to 7pm at the Eye of Horus. Have you visited them in their new digs? If not, this is the perfect opportunity!! The Artisan Faire includes us as well as a handful of other artists and includes goodies ranging from our hand-crafted jewelry to print art to hand-crafted soaps, candles and more!

Also, I've included their flyer in this Blog because it is gorgeous and because it includes my fabulous photograph of one of my Sprite Creations, “What a Steamship Mechanic Wears to the Ball”! I'm so proud!!!

A few reminders:
I entered a Necklace Creation, Soaring Home, in Artbeads What Inspires You? Contest!! If you've been following my blog, you saw this on my Artbeads Blog Partner Entry . It is also featured in the ArtBeads Colors of Fall Gallery on Facebook
Voting started Nov. 23rd and ends Dec. 8th, so.... feel free to click here , peruse the beautiful shinies and vote!


The Holiday Geek Expo that I've been helping to organize and coordinate is almost here!!!
Join me and Sprite Creations this weekend (Dec. 4th and 5th) at the Waterbury building in NorthEast Minneapolis! Our vendor list includes Alt. Kilt , Scoundrelle's Keep , DragonRose Designs, Cardz Xtcetera, SLR Knives, Chris Jones (He's a comic book artist extraordinaire and invented CONvergences' mascot Connie!), Tarot by Annie, Sultana Sweets, Mugwort Maggie's Apothecary, and Mohr Creations! You can find most of these vendors on Facebook or on the web if you'd like more details on their arts! It should be a grand time and I hope to see you there!!

Update!!
I have more details on that Holiday Home Party with Heidi Mueller of Wldflwr Designs! We'll have the show on Saturday, December 18th from 10am to 2pm. Please RSVP with me for more details, including the location! If you are curious about Heidi and WldFlwr Designs, you'll find her on Facebook as well as on Etsy.

Looking ahead to the rest of 2011:

December 2nd and 9th Thursday 6:30pm to 9pm
Sampler Night The Healing Loft


December 4th&5th Saturday&Sunday 10am to 6pm, 10am to 4pm CONvergence Inc./GPS/Anime Twin Cities Headquarters Minneapolis, MN
(Check my website or my Facebook page for details)
Holiday Geek Expo

Saturday, December 11th 10am to 5pm Midtown YWCA
Women's Art Festival

Sunday, December 12th 11am to 7pm Eye of Horus
Artisan Faire

Saturday, December 18th 10am to 2pm RSVP for details!
Wldflwr Designs Holiday Home Party

Whew!
Onwards with the Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment