Friday, December 31, 2010

Time to Believe!

I've been doing a little bit of creating before settling in for my New Years festivities and wanted to share a photo of a creation that just started growing in the last hour or so.
It is titled, "Time to Believe".


Please forgive the focus quality of the photograph, trust me that this is the best I could do to show all of the fabulous detail on these pieces!
The Unicorn pendant has the word "Believe" inscribed on the back. Both the Unicorn and Faerie are hand-made by Green Girl Studios and the ceramic Time link is hand-wrought by Earthenwood Studio .

I'm not certain if this will grow into a necklace, pendant or something else entirely. We'll find out together!

Time to Believe is a sentiment that rings true for me on this day, the Eve of the New Year. As I ponder the insights of this, I wish you-all a New Year that is chock-full of laughter, love, abundance, adventure, good fortune, and play!

Happy New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create with these! I LOVElovelove Green Girl and have a bunch of pieces I have to create with yet! You're inspiring me ... :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Green Girl Studios ROCKS!!!
    YAY! To inspiring and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete