Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shinies in the Mail!


and other fun updates!
December has been a busy month, I am happy to say, and so my blog has been a bit neglected! A quick summary of what I have been up to:
The Holiday Geek Expo, which transpired the first weekend of December, went very well! YAY!
The Women's Art Festival, held last Saturday went well for being cancelled a little over half-way through due to a blizzard! I bowed out of The Artisan Faire at Eye of Horus due to the snow and cold from the blizzard and travelled safely home!
Which brings us up to the last part of this week and this weekend!
You can find me at The Healing Loft this Thursday from 2 to 9pm and Saturday will find me at the Wldflwr Holiday Boutique from 10am to 2pm. Please contact me for more details regarding this show!

Of course, if there is a Creation that has caught your attention and that must be obtained, I am always happy to oblige!! Just contact me for arrangements!

As Winter Holidays near, I hope that all is well with you and your loved ones and this Holiday Season is a joyous one for you!

I'll leave you with the photo in the top right corner of some shinies that arrived in the mail earlier this week! Some of them have already become creations, some are slated for a commission and a few are connected with ideas waiting for a few more materials to grow into life!

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment