Friday, June 10, 2011

Fini Friday!

Hello Hello!!!
I hope this Fini Friday post finds all of you well!! I have had a day of disappointments and good stuff, so I guess I've run the gamut today!! I'm learning a few new bits of software for Sprite Creations and I'm definitely encountering the learning curve!! Not to worry, I'll get it all figured out!!!

In the meantime, I have a Fini Friday post for you!!!

This is the last necklace in the series of three using the glass focals that I mentioned last week .

Title: Faerie Art & Science in Space

Ingredients: Dichroic glass, hand-dyed fiber (USA), hand-finished brass filigree(USA), Czech glass, permanently-coated copper wire (USA), thread, metal.


And here is a close-up of that fabulous focal and intriguing clasp!

I love how pairing such an interesting focal with an unusual clasp can make a story practically leap into a person's mind with this necklace! There is definitely something here waiting to be written!

Hmmm... I'll have to ponder that!

I hope this weekend is full of joy and love and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment