Friday, June 24, 2011

Fini Friday!

It's Friday!!!!
And the weather is Beeeaaautiful today!! YAY!!! A day without rain and only somewhat cloudy here and there is most welcome!!!

I have a creation to share today that is whimsical, eco-friendly and has been a while in the making....
Inspiration struck as I was leafing through a catalog some time ago and saw a round sterling silver pebble that had the words "Good Witch" cast on one side and "Bad Witch" cast on the other side. It was strung through the center so that it could be rotated according the wearer's mood.
Outright copying something is boring as well as a Bad Idea for many reasons.. but I wanted to play with the amusing idea and perhaps figure out a way to put my own twist on it.
And I have!!!

Title: Good Witch, Bad Witch
Ingredients: recycled laptop keyboard keys, sterling silver, hand-finished brass(USA), aluminum, lead-free pewter.



The Tree of Life pendant is actually the clasp and the hook at the bottom right hooks into it, thus creating a never-ending circle! (You might have to click on the photo for a better view...)
Switching from one mood or statement to another is as easy as sliding the necklace part way 'round your neck!!!

Isn't that clever?
I think so!

I hope the rest of your weekend is as amusing and I'll see you next week!

P.S. This will be for adoption at the CONvergence Art Show next Thursday!! Just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment