Friday, October 14, 2011

Fini Friday! Instant Gratification!

Hello Everyone!!!
It's Friday!!!!
I had visions of creating much more today in my studio, and yet my time has been taken up with necessary tasks elsewhere and so I have a modest amount of new creations to show you today.
Today's theme of instant gratification speaks to the process of creating the two earring pairs I have to show today.
The first pair literally fell together as I was finishing up the creations for Whimsy Wednesday and, in true Fini Friday fashion, I decided not to let dust gather on the idea and so to finish creating them today!
Here they are...
Title: Star Nautilus
Ingredients: Czech Glass, metal, surgical steel earwires (silver-plated, hypo-allergenic)



While chatting with folks at the Saint Paul Art Crawl, I realized I am all out of earrings with wrenches in them! This, obviously, needs to be corrected immediately! So, that is what I set about to resolve with the final earring creations I have to show you below!
Working Title: Tribal Moon
Ingredients: Stone (probably jasper), lead-free pewter (USA), Czech glass, metal, sterling silver, sterling silver earwires (hypo-allergenic).



Look for Star Nautilus in my Etsy Shoppe yet this evening!
Have an awesome weekend!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment