Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday!! Spooky Loot and a Custom Creation!

Hello Everyone!!
I have fun things to show you today! I received a small batch of spooky loot from Earthenwood Studios just in time for my Halloween creating!
I have so much fun with Melanie's art and really dig her imagination and ceramic creativity so I try to play with creations of hers often!


I didn't resist her original design of the kitties in the spooky moonlight! They are so charmingly mysterious!

I also have a Custom Creation to show you!
A friend inquired if I might be able to repair his bracelet, since a stone fell out of the setting, and requested Citrine as the replacement stone.
Here is the bracelet...made whole with the new Citrine cabochon.
First, a close-up of that stone:



And last is a photo of that captivating bracelet:



Don't forget that I'll be at the Lowertown Lofts-3rd floor atrium for the Saint Paul Art Crawl! The Crawl starts this Friday at 6pm and rocks through Sunday until 5pm. Come on down to visit and immerse yourself in the fabulous world of Art!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment