Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday! Fairy Hair Creations-It Begins!

Hello Everyone!!
It's Whimsy Wednesday and I have oodles of whimsical creations to show you!!
You might remember seeing the start of these creations last Fini Friday. They have now grown into completion and I'm so proud and pleased to be able to show them to you!!

First, I'd like to give you a little glimpse into my studio smack-dab in the middle of creation time! I paused mid-creation to take this photo because I was having so much fun with glitter that I was giggling to myself nearly the entire time!
Have a look-see!



YAY GLITTER!!!!

Onward to the new shinies!!!
These all begin with rainbow-coloured barrettes (as you saw in Friday's photo) as the base and grew from there. There are eleven Hair Creations in all and the inspirations and style range from floral to ocean, Egyptian to Steampunk with funky and woodland thrown into the mix!
See?



These are so new that they have not yet been named, so that must needs be remedied soon!!!
Rest assured that I will have these with me at the ArtsFest in North Branch (MN, USA) this Saturday, Nov. 19th from 9am to 4pm!
And speaking of that....Stop on by to see us and get a jump on your Winter Holiday shopping, while supporting independent artisans and craftspeople and their art!

No comments:

Post a Comment