Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday! Charming New Shinies!

Hellooooooooo!!!!
It was such a beautiful, clear and warm Wednesday today and I hope it was the same for you! Remember those new Mood Beads I mentioned were in some new Creations? I wanted to give you a peek into my now-current stash of Mood Beads!! I'll have these available at the Artisan Fair in Chanhassen, MN (USA) this Saturday!



Now to the goodies!!!



Don't they look good enough to eat?

I have a second bunch of shinies up my sleeve to show you!



This are old charms.. probably about 40-50 years old... that recently came my way.
I love every single one of them!! See the hot dog? The Native American? The cowboy? The pegasus? There is a Fireman's Helmet, horseshoe, elephant, tiger, and swan, oh my! There are glass pearls, a camera, a desk, a life preserver and that's just for starters!!! See where the whimsy and the title of the post come from??!
I've been pondering them and rather than using them as-is, I think I'll be making molds from them and creating my own charms from there!


So there you have it! A short little post to let you know what's going on in my studio this week!
Stop on by on Friday to see what I've cooked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment