Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Temporary Tuesday! Flights of Fancy!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Temporary Tuesday as it stands in for Magical Monday! 
I've a more imaginative post for you-all today! 
Let's start out with the more mundane and end with the more fanciful! 

I love this Harry Potter Quilt! I would proudly display it in my home! 
How many nifty items can you identify? 
The Sorting Hat? 
 Hedwig? 
Heeheee!!



One of the conversations with a treasured friend this weekend was about the Tiny House movement. I investigated a little about this on teh Intertubes and became enchanted by the Vardos, more colloquially known as "Gypsy Wagons". This is a Vardo that is hand-made by the Book Artists who use it to travel and sell their wares and in which they conduct their classes. Read more about it and them here
It looks like fun to me! I might have to consider something along the lines this, yet as a Faerie House! 
 
And finally! 
The awesome thing that I've been excitedly waiting to show you-all! 
A remote control Dragon!! 
Jet powered! It flies AND....! Breathes Fire!!!! Wooohooo!!! 
Click here for the video!

One little note of where you can find me this weekend!
 
Fall Art Festival 
Saturday, September 8th Only! 
10am to 4pm City Center Market 
122 North Buchanan Street Cambridge, MN (USA

Until Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment