Saturday, June 1, 2013

Substitute Saturday! Time, Rainbows and News!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Substitute Saturday...which is Fini Friday a day late! *grin*
Life is busy in new and interesting ways over the past week! 
For instance...We've had a cat whose health has been variable for more than a few weeks now. Last night it took a downturn. 
Rest assured we are doing all that we can for him, yet ultimately the decision is his whether he will stay with us or leave. 
And so it is with all of us, yes? 
Bet you didn't realize there would be philosophy involved in this post, huh?! 
Yup! Sure is! 
All part of "the package"! 
So! 
What do I have lined up for you today? 
Let's start with the Rainbows! 
 These are a few of the things I've found on Walkabout recently! I love the colours, shapes and textures, don't you? 
These are actually cute Fairy-esque skirts, so you may (if you visit with me in person) chance to see them on me! 
I love finding things for myself and others that create a more fun and unique life! 
Whee!! 

And now, about that Time word in the title! 
A new creation that features a Popcap Pendant created with scrapbook stickers, vintage rhinestones and pearls, Czech glass, non-toxic resin and more! 
Working Title: Las Vegas Glamour 
Ingredients: Popcap Pendant (vintage rhinestones and pearls, Czech glass, scrapbook stickers, hand-coloured non-toxic resin, glitter, metal), Swarovski crystals, vintage rhinestones, beads, glass and chain, lead-free pewter, metal. 


The idea behind this creation is the mixture of depth, grit and life that can be found even in midst of the faux (faux jewels, the faux glamour of gambling) and it's allure. 
And perhaps one can find real magic even betwixt and between false or imitative, yes? 

Let's wrap this up with some of that promised News! 
I've a new event and creative home in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area (MN, USA) that I'm excited to share with you! 
Healing Gallery Open House 
Saturday, June 8th 
from 1 to 7pm 
Sunday from 1pm to 5pm 
Details and address are here
I'll be there Saturday only, yet I encourage you to stop by whenever you can that weekend! 
It is a beautiful space and the art is absolutely gorgeous! Marian is a very talented artist and healer! 
ALSO!!!! 
*Edited with an update*
I and my Sprite Creations will be available at the Healing Gallery through this weekend only.
My Sprite Services will continue to be offered at locations that best suit each person and situation, and by appointment at BellaLuna Boutique, rather than at the Healing Gallery.
Thank you!
*Now back to the blog as it was*

There is much more to come as my behind-the-scenes 'work' continues, so stay tuned! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I'll see you next week! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment