Monday, June 17, 2013

Magical Monday! International Art!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I've lots of magical, art tidbits to share with you today!
Let's start with some fabulous floor art!
Details and credits for this photo and art are here!
There is so much that is so fun about this that I'm not certain where to begin!  Vibrant colours, a really excellent space theme, excellent workmanship...and the idea of having it in your very own home!! YAY!!!

This next series of art are photos taken by airline pilot and photographer Karim Nafatni.
I think you'll find that they are gorgeous!
Here is where I found this artist and his information!

I decided to feature this last art project here because I find it amazing that the contributing artists and art came from around the world!
Details and credits for the art and photos are here.

Updates and news on events!
My next event is tomorrow, June 18!
It is the BlogTalk Radio Interview revealing the Faeries' Message for the month of June!!
Hosted by Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom, you'll find us chatting at 12Noon (CST,USA).

I'm so excited about this next event!!!
I'll be a Faerie Reader at Fluevog and Opportunity Partners Charity Event this Friday, June 21st from 5-9pm! 
This is an RSVP only event and Charity Fundraiser, so click over here for more details and to get your name on the list!
I'll be offering brief 5-10 minute Faerie Readings at the Minneapolis Fluevog Store! 
It would be wonderful if you could join us!
See you soon!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment