Monday, June 10, 2013

Magical Monday! Races, Slides and the Eiffel Tower!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday, where I share little tidbits of beauty, art and happy things to brighten up the week!
Let's start with the slide, first!
This looks like a fabulous waterslide!
Credits for the photo and details are here!
I think it would be fun to use it.
The only problem I can see is that I'd be tempted to "get stuck" in it, just so as to have time to watch the fish!

Let's move on to the Races now! Of course, these aren't races most normally think of.  I give you....Office Chair Races!
Credits for the photo and details are here! Isn't human ingenuity awesome?  And look at that those helmets!  Safety first!  That looks like fun, too! 
I wonder what the best chair time is?
10 yards in 10 seconds?
Hee hee!

I'll wrap up this post with a video of composer Joseph Bertolozzl "playing" the Eiffel Tower!  
Click here for video
Isn't that intriguing?!
And that wraps up this Magical Monday!

Just a little reminder of my next event!
My next event a BlogTalk Radio Interview! 
Hosted by Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom, this interview will reveal the Faeries Messages specific to June!
Saturday, June 18th at 12Noon (CST,USA). 
I hope you can join us! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment