Monday, August 30, 2010

Every Witch Way!

Hello!!
I hope your weekend was as lovely as mine!
I was able to catch up with friends we hadn't seen for a while, eat good food, watch fun movies and just generally hang out!
Also!!!!!! We brought home my new (to me) motorcycle!!!!
I am sooooo excited - ZOOM!!!
Paperwork was completed today, so it is legal in MN, USA and has insurance!
Parts that aren't working are soaking in cleaning goo and repairs are proceeding apace! Hoping to ride it by the end of this week, if not sooner!! YAYY!!!!!
I need to find motorcycle beads or charms and create something in celebration....hmmmmm.....

And onwards to the contest!
As you may recall from last week, I was debating the merits of witch way (HA! See the pun?) to go with the Witch earrings. The aim was to educate and to include you, the reader, into the mix. No one chimed in with their opinion, so I was left to my own devices (MMMMmwwwwwhhahahahaha!!!).
I tried veering off on a completely different tangent and into bracelets! I dug through various stringing materials; trying first this leather, then that chain or cord...
But nothing would suit. Necklaces were right out!
So, I went back to earrings. And decided to do a compromise of sorts. I'd go with the Brass Cat Charms, but use colored jump rings to add some whimsy!
And here they are:

I'm especially pleased and amused with how the second jumpring just fits over the top of the witch's hat as the cat dangles down! Hee hee!!

That's it for now! See 'ya!

*Note: The witch glass beads and cat charms were provided free of charge via the Rings & Things Blog Partner program.*

No comments:

Post a Comment