Friday, July 27, 2012

Fini Friday! A Peek into Preparations!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I've been busy preparing both for the Bean Factory Artist Market this weekend and creating new shinies!
I'm excited about all of this, so let's get right to what you'll see this weekend if you stop by for a visit!
First, a little project...
The white sign that you see to the left in the photo below is my current earring price sign.  The beginnings of the new sign are to the right in the same photo.  The current sign has weathered the shows well, but now looks a little the worse for wear. I've also wanted to try something more in keeping with the Faerie feel of the booth.  And Lo! The idea for a sign that looked like an old scroll was born!

And this second photo is the new sign all rolled up, secured and with the dots filled in! I'm pleased with this first prototype and look forward to seeing how well it works this weekend! 
I just received more Mood Beads in the mail and so will have a nifty selection of them for adoption this weekend! Take a gander! I love creating with Mood Beads, they are so much fun! 


And finally! A pendant that is still growing! My current idea is to wire-wrap or otherwise suspend or secure these beads to the bicycle finding. The rest of the creation will grow from there. 
I'm interested to see what you, the audience, think of which beads to include and where (and perhaps, how)! Leave a comment with opinions, if you like! 

 And onward to the weekend!!! 
This is where I'll be! Maybe you can join me!!!

July 28th and 29th
Saturday 10am to 7pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
J and S Bean Factory
1518 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN (USA)

It would be grand to see you there!

Also! Coming Up In August!!!
August 11th
Saturday only!  10am to 6pm
The Coffee Grounds!
 1579 Hamline Avenue North
Saint Paul, MN 55108

See you soon!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment