Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Summer and the Sea!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I have a bit of a potpourri of nifty things to show you on this beautiful summer day!
These two lovely photos are of summer flowers that bloomed or were given to me over the last few weeks!  I love the vibrant orange of the hibiscus and indian paint brush and the daisies have always held a simple , vibrant beauty for me.  I hope you enjoy them, too!



 The next news is a bit of promotion!  An Etsy Treasury titled Sunny Must Haves featured a Sprite Creation!  You can see it here!
My Gifts From the Ocean creation is the third from the left and top! Isn't that a gorgeous, summery collection?!
I've included a close-up of that featured Faerie Flower Barrette!



Let's continue and conclude our summer and sea-sational theme with a photo of a newly-grown creation!
Title: Mermaid Finery
Ingredients: non-toxic, hand-coloured resin, upcycled brass bracelet. This was created with several layers of hand-coloured resin that I poured myself and I'm so pleased with the multi-dimensional texture and colour of it!

Wondering where to find me in July?  
Check out my event schedule below!

Tuesday, July 17th from 3-4pm (CST, USA)
BlogTalk Radio Interview with Cheryl Patton!
Messages From the Faeries #9!

July 28th & 29th     Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sunday 10am to 5pm
J&S Bean Factory
1518 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN (USA)
See you soon!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment