Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! A Key, A Heart and A Ring!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! 
It was a stormy night and a bit of a rainy day for me today.  This always encourages me to be a little sluggish, but I did create some new goodies!
Let me show you! 
The first creation is an experiment with smaller diameter memory wire to create a wrapped ring! I'm pleased with how it came out and excited to share it with you!
Title: Forest Magic
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals, Czech glass, memory wire

I hadn't had much chance to work with this diameter of memory wire and I love playing with material that allows simple, multiple layers that give a lush look! I love the greens and the focal of the iridescent leaf. I hope this shines through in the photo! 

Title: As Yet Unkown 
Ingredients: Carnelian, vintage chain, lead-free pewter, metal. 
This key has been languishing for a while, waiting for the rest of the elements to fall into place. I originally paired the key with another chain, yet as I played with the vintage chain of gold and copper tones with the key, I fell in love with how the rich, warmth of the copper accented the fire in the carnelian. The perfect idea for the clasp was the copper-toned heart charm clasped with the gold-toned hook, continuing the metallic theme through from the chain. Simple, yet elegant! YAY! 

These will be available in my Etsy shoppe no later than Friday and I will certainly have them available for adoption this weekend at the Bean Factory Artist Market! Details are below!

July 28th and 29th
Saturday 10am to 7pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
J and S Bean Factory
1518 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN (USA)

It would be grand to see you there!

Also! Coming Up In August!!!
August 11th
Saturday only!  10am to 6pm
The Coffee Grounds!
 1579 Hamline Avenue North
Saint Paul, MN 55108

See you soon!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment