Friday, April 5, 2013

Fini Friday! Balloons, Bank Notes and a New Creation!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I hope this week has been full of warmth and joy!
As with many of the other Fini Friday posts lately, I've a finished Popcap Pendant creation (first shown to you here) to show today!
Let's start with some raw materials I gathered on Walkabout yesterday, though!
These are scrapbooking supplies that I brought home recently!  They are heavy paper stock balloons and faux English bank notes.  I'm pondering possibilities that include painting them with hand-coloured resin (and thus sealing them, making them far more durable) and earring creations! 
Stay tuned to see what they grow into!

On to the finished creation!
Title: Elvan Fire
Ingredients: Popcap Pendant (Swarovski Crystal, paper, hand-coloured non-toxic resin, popcap), Earthenwood Studio gear link (ceramic, USA), lead-free pewter (USA), light bulb pendant (Zoa Art, USA), anodized aluminum, metal.
I've included a photo of the clasp as well!  The firey teardrop in the Popcap Pendant is a Swarovski crystal!  The gear link is hand-crafted by Melanie of Earthenwood Studios! I love her work!  The light bulb pendant to the left of the Popcap Pendant is from Zoa Art in South Carolina (USA)! I adore the work of this husband and wife team so much! It is sculptural, architectural and sensual all at once!  This necklace creation is Elvish, Steampunk, Dieselpunk and absolutely unique!  The pendant, link and clasp are secured with jumprings woven in a mobius or infinity chainmaille weave using golden yellow and true red colours!  There is definitely a story to this creation! I can feel it!
I'll close this by wishing you a week-end of good times, good friends and many, many smiles!
See you on Monday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment