Monday, April 22, 2013

Magical Monday! Drawing Upon Art in Real Life!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I've three vignettes of art, colour and fun to show you today! 
Let's start with one of the tools of an artist...that became the canvas as well! Carved Pencil Art! 
Isn't that fabulous detail? And a gorgeous photo showcasing those pencils? 
YAY!! 
Credits and details about them are here

The next art bit I have to share is a titled a "Light Installation". I don't have many details about this... it looks as if the equipment splits, reflects and refracts the light beam into all of those beautiful colours and patterns! Stunning! Here is where I found the image and information!

I'm going to wrap up this post with a photo of an event I dearly wish I had been at! 
Famous Cinema Cars! Credits and details are here! I see Herbie! 
The General Lee! 
The Ghost Busters Car! 
The original Batmobile! 
The Mystery Machine! 
KITT! 
The Blues Brothers Police Cruiser! 
OOOOO!!! OOOO!! AND A DeLOREAN TIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
And all sorts of other absolutely fantastic vehicles!!! 
WOW!!! 
If anyone knows where or when something like this is happening again - let me know!!! I want to go!!! WHEEE!!!
As I close this post, there is another fun event I want to mention!!!!
The... Saint Paul Art Crawl!   I'm so pleased to be a returning Guest Artist at the Lowertown Lofts Artist Co-Op - in the 3rd Floor Atrium!
Come on out and see me Friday, April 27th; Sat. April 28th and Sun. April 29th!
Click the links above for details!
See you Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment