Monday, April 8, 2013

Magical Monday! Art in the Office, on the Street and in Your Coffee!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
Today is a bit misty and damp here, yet still warm (for Spring)! 
I hope wherever you are is filled with warmth as well!! 
I have bits of art in all sorts of places to show you today, so let's get started! 
Art on the Street...
Credits and details regarding this are here! Van Gogh's Starry Night is one of my favorite paintings and this is an excellent, practical replication of it! 
It gives me great joy to think that this vehicle brings beauty and colour everywhere it travels! 
YAY! 
Onward to the Art in the Office! 
Details and credits are here! I absolutely adore everything about this castle! I love the flowers, the portcullis, the draw-bridge, the turrets, all of it! I am vastly amused that this is actually someone's office and wish that more offices could be this much fun! 
YAY! 
Let's wrap this up with Art in Your Coffee! 
Click here for the Video! 
I find so much of this interesting...from using coffee as an artistic medium to the artist's creative cycles and journey to the impermanence (and yummy-ness!) of the art itself! 
Whee!!! 
Now I desire a cuppa! 
Have a marvelous day! 
See you on Whimsy Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment