Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Something is Fishy...


Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!!!
I hope today has been a most excellent day for you!
It has been a day of experimentation for me! Let me show you!
Title: A School
Ingredients: Czech glass, Artistic wire, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
The big, beautiful, blue fish caught my eye this morning and I knew I wanted a few smaller fish to accompany them! I grabbed some wire and decided to attempt a design that would have the smaller fishies swimming alongside the larger one! 
I'm so pleased with how they grew into completion! These earrings could be perfect for either a parent with children or teacher.... or ?! 

Title: An American Icon 
Ingredients: polymer clay SPAM charms, anodized aluminum, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
I found these SPAM charms on Walkabout last summer and wanted to play with them! I know many who love SPAM and I wanted to play more with the iconic nature of something that is so interwoven into many folks' lives. 
I'm happy that these earrings grew up into something so charming and whimsical! 
 I'll have the first pair of earrings up in my Etsy Shoppe by Friday! And that's a wrap for this Whimsy Wednesday!  
Also in April... I'm so pleased to be a returning Guest Artist at the Lowertown Lofts Artist Co-Op during the Saint Paul Art Crawl
I'll be in the 3rd Floor Atrium Friday, April 27th; Sat. April 28th and Sun. April 29th!
Click the links for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment