Monday, April 1, 2013

Magical Monday! Easter Eggs, Peeps and Star Wars!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I've collected three little vignettes to brighten your day that center around the celebration of Easter and Star Wars! 
A little eclectic and perhaps eccentric, yet definitely fun! 
Whee! 
Let's start with Easter first!
I don't have much information about this tree, who attached those eggs and so forth, but I can tell you that it is a marvelous sight to behold! 
Credit for this photo and perhaps more information are here

Peeps are awesome all year 'round, but most especially at Easter! 
Here is one of the more uncommon ways to use Peeps...replicate our Solar System with them! Credits and details are here

We'll finish this with a car I'd love to drive everyday! Credits and details are here
Isn't that just delightful!? I love the 'carbon scoring' and the R2 'droid and just about everything about this! 
It warms my heart to know that someone, somewhere, is driving that around and brightening a more mundane world in the process! 
YAY! 
So! I'll look forward to seeing you on Whimsy Wednesday! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment