Monday, July 22, 2013

Magical Monday! Art, The World and Shakespeare's Star Wars!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was full of joy!
My weekend was full of fun and unexpected yet happy things!
I've several fun things to show you so let's get started!
First, Shakespeare's Star Wars!
Click on the link for credits, details and a trailer from the book to watch!
I adore this project!
It is well-done, whimsical and fun!
YAY!

The second thing I have to share are also videos, so you'll need to click the link to view it!
I love glimpses into worlds I haven't seen yet and this video tour of Myanmar is a good visual brain food!
Take a look!

Let's close with this more static stop at Nantes France and a Mechanical Elephant!
Credits and details are here.
Doesn't that look like fun?
What an amazing work of art!!!! 
And with that, I'll bid you adieu!
See you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment